The rules are: once you have been tagged, you have to write a blog with six weird, unique or unusual facts or habits about yourself.... at the end, you need to choose six people to be tagged and list their names and why you chose them.... don't forget to send them each a comment that says, "you have been tagged....go read my latest blog...."
1) Being an Englishman, I drink too much tea and like to make French Fry sandwiches. Two pieces of buttered bread with fries in between. In England they call a sandwich ’A Butty’ …….Yummy!!
2) I have been told by no fewer than three women that I have Sexy FEET! A definite turn on!
3) I can’t stand the ‘Simpson’s’ I’d rather watch ‘The Bugs Bunny show!’
4) I have an excellent memory for detailed stuff and numbers. At times though I forget what I had for supper last night!
5) When in the army years ago, I once volunteered for action. My first words when I arrived were: “Gee what the h*ll am I doing here, I could get killed!”
6) I like to have lots of ‘toys’ computers, DVD player, Digital camera’s etc. I never take the time to learn how to use them properly. The wife does that for me.
Now my six tags are!
Andrew I know you are a busy guy, but you are the first blog I read each day. Your life stories read like an adventure series.
Augs Casa You are a very likeable guy, your comments are always a bright ray of sunshine on what could be a dismal day.
SJ You are the one of a kind friend everybody should have in their life. Thoughtful, kind, and ever caring regardless of your own life’s situation.
Marthyan A new found friend whose writing I sincerely admire and enjoy, a fellow poet. A bright star on a new stage!
Margie I think everyone is familiar with Margie and her writing, simply sensational poetry. I know you are a busy lady having a break right now. But you just got Tagged!!
Blue Gardenia Our paths have only crossed a couple of times, but I still remember that beautiful blog you wrote, “The Waitress”. Very nice romantic piece.