Saturday, January 20, 2007

Dilemma

I have another entry all ready to go, however; I can't get into my own Blog, through my computer! I am working on it and hopefully the glitch will be sorted out by tomorrow. In the meantime, I am making this entry from my wife's computer which is on the same link as mine.

Differences are in the security system, mine has the current system by Nortons which insists on throwing out a risk cookie and blocking my signing in to this site. The other computer has an older version of Nortons that does not block my signing in. I am looking for a way to get my 'puter to allow my entry to this site. Any suggestions would be helpful, meantime I will transfer all the material over here, if all else fails.

Suggestions of how to get rich quick could also solve the problem! LOL . C'ya

No comments: